Beside offering lessons for Chinese musical instruments, we also have Chinese musical instruments for sale!
In fact, we started off selling Chinese musical instruments since 1978, so we do know a thing or two about Chinese musical instruments.
Why should you buy instruments from Eason Music?
We think the one most important thing to look for in buying a Chinese musical instrument, especially if you are not sure how to choose one, is whether the company can be trusted.
You can be assured that we will not:
- Claim that an item is very good, when it is in fact mediocre
We know a lot of sellers out there take advantage of the lack of knowledge customers. We sell the item for what it is and you will definitely get your money's worth.
- Claim that the item is made by a master luthier, when in fact it is an imitation
We do not sell imitation products. We hear lots of stories of sellers passing off a mediocre instrument as something from a master luthier for a quick buck You will never see us doing that..
- Show you an item on the website, but sell you something of different and inferior qualityWhat you buy is what you get. Period. It is very easy send something inferior to first time buyers because most will not be able to tell the difference. But rest assured we will not do that because it is against our morale values.
In short, It is against our personal principles and business ethics to take advantage of what you do not know and what you cannot control.
You can however, rest assured that we will:
- Check the item for defects before shipping
A lot of sellers out there are drop shippers and do not own a physical shop like us. Their items are shipped without them having a look at it. We, on the other hand check and test our items carefully for defects before shipping.
- Setup and test the instrument before shipping
All our instruments are setup and tested by people who play the instruments themselves before shipping. You can even request a video of your actual product before we ship it. Other sellers ship their items straight from the factory itself.
- Pack your items safely and securelyOur instruments are packed sturdy carton boxes or postubes. Our experienced staff are able to pack the instruments securely so that they are delivered to you safe and sound.
So rest assured if you are buying a Chinese musical instrument from us, because you will be buying from someone whom you can trust.
Chinese musical instruments are divided into 4 main sections:
Bowed, Plucked, Wind and Percussion.
Click on the relevant sections to find out more about them:
Erhu, Gaohu, Zhonghu, Banhu, Jinghu and GehuLearn More
Yangqin, Pipa, Guzheng, Liuqin, Ruan, SanxianLearn more
Dizi, Bawu, Xiao, Hulusi, Suona, Shenglearn more
Drums, Gongs, Cymbals and Bellslearn more
Got a question? Drop us an enquiry below or send us a text at (65) 9754-3879.